Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Out with the old, in with the New

After a big scoop of Birthday Cake Remix ice cream from Coldstone on Fat Tuesday, I am ready to pursue my lenten goals. This year I'm not going to give up food for Lent (since I basically already try my hardest not to eat junk food, with the exception of my occasional..ok frequent.. cupcake and cocktail). I have made a few other goals however, such as running or exercising everyday, trying not to gossip as much, and prioritizing all my school work and important obligations over everything else, in other words.. I will no longer be attending Wine Wednesday if I have an 8 am the next day. Although these are things that I obviously should already be doing, sometimes breaking bad habits is hard.

I'm sure I'm not alone in this struggle.
I over-analyze everything 
I have major problems talking to boys who show interest in me 
I go through my weekly budget in 3 days 
I eat right before bedtime
I am addicted to my computer and cellphone
I touch my face all the time
I make excuses for way too many things 
And I party. A little party never hurt no body. But a lot of party definitely can.

What are your bad habits? 
Good Times Never Seemed So Good,
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment