Sunday, March 9, 2014

Time to Drink Champagne and Dance on the Table

This past weekend was my best friend Rebecca's 21st birthday. Since she was the first one of us to turn 21, I tried to make this day as special as possible for her. After a long weekend of decorating and planning and thinking up ideas, it ended up feeling like it was my 21st birthday as I took down many stress relieving tequila shots. Although I had fun partying with all of my best girl friends, I had the most fun making the cake! Y'all, let me tell you, it was the biggest hit cake I have ever baked. Which leaves me questioning my baking skills considering I used box mix and icing this time around. Everyone LOVED it. I would highly suggest making one for the 21st birthday of a friend or family member. So cute, so creative, and so fun! 




I simply made the cake, frosted and did some messy piping(I wanted it to look crazy instead of perfectly piped) , then used cake sparkles, fondant tiaras and fun candles, all found at Michaels. After, I added some mini bottles from the liquor store. And the very best, topped it off with a barbie and shot glass toilet both found on Amazon. BIG HIT!


  
I had so much fun with my girl friends and it was such a night to remember (or not to remember..). Cannot wait to do it again for whoever is next! 

Good Times Never Seemed So Good, 
Caroline 

No comments:

Post a Comment